Re: [qformsapi] Error on Opera - The _validateExp0 validator has already been loaded.

  • Dan G. Switzer, II
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Mary Jo,

      Why not just change the expressions to a custom validation method since they're all doing the same thing.

      -Dan

      On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 11:18 AM, maryjos313 <lists@...> wrote:
      Hi all, hope the list is still being used, although it's been awfully
      quiet! Been wondering if further development on qForms has been
      abandoned, but I still often use it and find it very useful. Recently we
      ran into an issue on Opera that has us stumped. I have a page with
      multiple qForms objects, each include the validate expression function.
      These seem to throw an error on Opera. I tried giving each object a
      unique name but that doesn't seem to make a difference. Any other ideas?
      You can see the issue here:

      http://www.cfwebstore.com/cfwebstorefb6/index.cfm/category/10/products-l\
      isted-in-standard-layout.cfm

      Thanks for any help!