Fwd: IISER Pune Mimamsa Science Quiz

  • QFI Chennai
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: Mimamsa IISER Pune <mimamsasciencequiz@...>
    Date: 20 November 2012 8:43:55 PM IST
    To: qfichennai@...
    Subject: IISER Pune Mimamsa Science Quiz

    Hi ,

    Kindly find the poster and guidelines in this mail as it wasn't
    attached in previous mail.

    Dr. Sutirth Dey
    Asst Prof (Biology)
    Coordinator, Mimamsa-2013

    --

    Hi ,

    On behalf of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research
    (IISER) Pune, I take immense pleasure in informing you of MIMAMSA
    2013, an all-India Inter-college Science Challenge, organized by the
    Science Club, IISER-Pune. In the last four years, this event has
    established itself as the toughest science quiz in the whole country.

    MIMAMSA 2013 is planned to be a two stage event in which teams from
    various Science, Engineering and Medical Colleges of India would
    compete to showcase their understanding of core concepts in basic
    sciences. The event would commence with a preliminary round on Sunday,
    13th January 2013, in which all participants, in teams of four, would
    take an hour long written test.The preliminary round shall be held at
    different centres, viz. Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata,
    Bangalore and Chennai, while the finals shall be organized at Pune.
    The finals would take place on Saturday and Sunday, 16th and 17th
    February 2013 and would involve multiple rounds of scientific
    exposition, problem solving, analytical reasoning etc. The
    participating teams shall represent their respective colleges.

    Being a MIMAMSA participant is an enthralling and a unique experience,
    for any student who thinks science. We will be happy to have you as a
    MIMAMSA 2013 participant. We request you to kindly spread the word
    around of MIMAMSA 2013. For further details, please visit
    https://mimamsa.acads.iiserpune.ac.in and you can also follow us on
    Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mimamsa13

    Please find the attached poster and guidelines.

    Thanking you

    Yours truly

    Dr. Sutirth Dey
    Asst Prof (Biology)