Request for Quizmaster

  • QFI Chennai
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2012
      Hi,

      We have a request from a Chennai based government organization for a
      quiz for their employees in the last week of October/first week of
      November 2012.
      Anyone interested in taking this up can please get in touch with us.

      --
      Regards,
      QFI
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2012
        Hi,

        We have a request for a quiz to be conducted on 31st October for a
        Government agency in Chennai.
        If you are interested in conducting this quiz, please let us know.