Connect-I-Cut -II

  • Ratnakar Sadasyula
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009
      This is the second in the series of my Connection Quizzes. Again all the answers are clues leading to a common theme. You need to give the answers as well as the theme. Again i am trying to make the questions as workout able as possible.

      Scoring pattern- Points for every correct answer, plus 10 points bonus for cracking the theme. Again please give the relation between the clues and theme, else you dont get any points.

      Check  it  out  at

      Sample  Questions

      3) He made his first appearance in a play The Trickster of Seville and the Stone Guest by Tirso De Molina. He was later immortalized in a poem by Lord Byron, as well as an opera by Mozart. The term is also used to mean a womanizer. Who?

      4) Subtitled A Savage Journey Into the Heart of the American Dream, this novel by Hunter S. Thomson was based on his real life escapades. Revolving around its fictional protagonist Raoul Duke and his attorney Dr.Gonzo, the novel is famous for it’s wave speech that captures the hippie spirit. Which book?