Thank you for your responses to Round 10 of the Jaldi
Congratulations to V.Raja from Mumbai for cracking
Round 10 and coming up with an all correct response.
Here's presenting Round 11 of the Quiz. Check out the
Keep your feedback,suggestions and responses flowing.
Answers for Round 10:
1. Mohun Bagan (Really sad to see the state of affairs
of the club I still love. A relegation would surely
hurt all who still care)
2. They are types of cricket bats made by the
3. Matobo is the imaginary African country and Ku is
the imaginary dialect from the film "The Interpreter -
the first film that was allowed to be shot inside the
4. Bill Gates,Paul Allen and Paul Gilbert.
5. Harshavardhan Navathe - India's first Crorepati
from Kaun Banega Crorepati. (Well KBC also had a
Couples round and a Junior KBC
Vijay and Arundhati Raul were the Crorepatis from the
Couples Round whereas Ravi Mohan Saini was the Junior
6.1 The legendary footballer from Mohun Bagan - Gostho
6.3 The Pope apologised for the injustice committed by
Roman Catholic Clergy in the Pacific Island Nations.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around