Let Me Decide Campaign Strategy Meeting Wed @ 6:30

  • Mitch Tollerud
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013

      Local Foods Initiative is not meeting this month but many of you may be interested in the local GMO-Labeling meeting at the same place and time.

      Wednesday, February 13th at 6:30 pm

      at the Fresh Deli at 421 W River Dr. Davenport, IA

      To discuss the future of the campaign and to figure out how to best ramp up our strategies to let our voices be heard.

      Along with enjoying the wonderful atmosphere (and perhaps some food) at the Fresh Deli, we'll discuss the bill that will soon be introduced to the State Legislature, as well as pin down our plans moving forward. The time and place of the meeting is:

      Also, mark your calendars for February 20th, we will be at the Eastern Ave Branch of the Davenport Public Library from 6 til 8 PM. We will be showing the movie Genetic Roulette and will have free (and GMO-free!) snacks available.

      Now is the time to keep the pressure up here in Davenport and make sure our legislators hear us as we collectively say, "Let Me Decide!"

      Best,

      Emily Clow

      Volunteer / Davenport Organizer
      Food and Water Watch