No meeting December

  • mitch@tollerud.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2012

      Just a reminder there will be no Local Foods Initiative meeting in December.

      Our next meeting is Wednesday, January 9th, 2013, 6:30pm at the Fresh Deli, Davenport.

      I hope in January we can start talking about our community garden, seed exchanges and more.

      Happy holidays and enjoy the rest of 2012.  Is anyone recognizing today 12/12/12 in any special way?

      Have a good one,

      Mitch Tollerud

      563-445-1842