Going away Party Tuesday at 6pm.

  • mitch@tollerud.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012

      Come out and to celebrate recent advancements in the effort to get Genetically Engineered foods labeled in Iowa and Illinois.

      We're also saying good-bye - Our local food labeling coordinator, LeeAnn Felder is being moved to another campaign and will be leaving the Quad Cities.

      Join other food advocates for a going away party for LeeAnn.

      Tuesday, December 4th @ 6pm: Fresh Deli at the Freight House in Davenport.

      Mitch Tollerud

      563-445-1842