Local Foods Meeting

  • mitch@tollerud.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2012

      Due to lack of agenda items I'm cancelling this months Local Foods Initiative meeting for November. There is no meeting in December.

      Enjoy the holiday months and we'll pick up again next year, Wednesday January 9th 2013 with discussion about seed exchanges, the community garden and other items.

      In exchange for no meeting this month, consider joining the PACG holiday potluck gathering on Thursday, November 29th at 6pm at Cobblestone Place (1212 West 3rd Street).  We're having a catered entree by Fresh Deli - it will be a treat.  Hope you can join us there.

      Mitch Tollerud

      563-445-1842