Local Foods at the Fresh Deli, Wed, March 14 @ 6pm.

  • Mitch Tollerud
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 11:02 PM

      Local Foods Initiative meeting is Wednesday March 14th at our new location - the Fresh Deli.

      In addition to spending some time talking about our future plans and goals with the initiative, we're going to join a party in progress:

      St. Patrick's Party
      Food • Music • Friends • Fun
      Wednesday, March 14th, 2012
      6pm – 8pm
      Everyone is welcome

      Special local food menu items:
      Corned Beef & Cabbage, Green Spinach Ravioli, Shamrock Sugar Cookies, Irish Music & More

      At the Fresh Deli by Nostalgia Farms
      421 W. River Dr., Davenport, Iowa 52801

      Join out event on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/268279099912834/

      --