Tonight PACG Holiday Open House - Local Foods this Month

  • Rachel Griffiths
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2011

      Hi All:

      I hope your Monday is off to a good start.

      Sorry about the short notice: we are going to cancel our Local Food Meeting and instead ask people to join us at the PACG holiday party tonight, Monday December 12th!

      The holiday party is going to feature some local entrees by Nostalgia Farms in addition to an optional potluck dish to share.

      We're really going to be able to demonstrate the local foods message to the rest of PACG members.

      I hope you can come! Just bring yourself and let’s celebrate a wonderful year working for Local Foods!

      The Open House is at the PACG Office from 6-7:30mpm in the Community Room at Cobblestone Place , 1212 W. 3rd St , Davenport IA 52804 .

      Everyone is welcome!

      See you there!

      Rachel Griffiths

      (309)721-3204