REMINDER: Farm2Fork Fundraiser THURSDAY!

  • Singh, Moselle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Farm2Fork Fundraiser
      "Keep on truckin'!" on Thursday, May 5th, 5:00-7:30PM
      Lower Quad
      (Rain date: Monday, May 9th)

      organicfruits.jpg
      Give a green buck to help us get a green truck!

      Help us raise money for a biodiesel truck from Reynold's Ford. This truck would run on biodiesel made in our own chemistry department using cooking oil left over from the cafeterias. The truck would be used to transport compost from cafeterias to local farms and produce from Augie Acres to the cafeterias.

      Food: $5 (free if you purchase a t-shirt)

      Organic t-shirt: $10 (wear this shirt into RIBCO that night to get a dollar off of the entrance price!  The rest of the cover charge that you pay will be donated back to our fundraiser, courtesy of RIBCO)

      Raffle: $1 a ticket (prizes include: gift certificates to local businesses, biking/hiking accessories, and more!)

      Dunk Tank: $1 per ball (three free balls if you purchase a t-shirt)

      Live music

      Bring your own frisbees and blankets!

      Games, food, music, eco-friendly merchandise, and fun!

      All donations are appreciated!

      For more information, please contact: mosellesingh09@...