Upcoming Meeting

  • Mitch Tollerud
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010

      We want to give everyone advance reminder of our next Local Foods Initiative meeting: Wednesday, November 10th, 6:30pm, at Antonella's Restaurant downtown Davenport.

      In addition to our regular agenda items, we'll be talking about recent updates to the QC Food Coop (formerly the QC Food Hub).  There's a lot of momentum right now in the QC for local foods.  Thanks for being involved.

      Mitch

      --

      Mitch Tollerud

      mitch@...