Local Foods meeting tonight!

  • Mitch Tollerud
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2010

      It's the second Wednesday of the month already and time for our monthly Local Foods Initiative meeting

      Please join us at our meeting this Wednesday, October 13th at 6:30pm at Antonella's Restaurant, 112 West 3rd Street Davenport, Iowa 52801

      In addition to our regular meeting topics, we have upcoming events to discuss and organize
      • Volunteer opportunities at the Earth Charter Summit, Saturday, October 16, 9am-2pm at St.Ambrose Rogalski Center
      • Updates on the local food initiative with the Quad City Food Hub
      • Bill McKibben speaking Sunday, October 17, at 4 p.m. in the St. Paul Sanctuary, Across from VanderVeer Park, Davenport
      The Local Foods Initiative meets once a month on the second Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm at Antonella’s Ristorante at 112 W 3rd St Davenport, IA
      Join us at the PACG Local Foods Initiative.  Together we can help to educate and mobilize municipalities and their citizens to strengthen the Quad City area and foster a source of healthy, local, safe food.
      If you are interested in joining the Local Foods Initiative or one of its committees, please contact

      Rachel Griffiths rgriffiths@... (309)-721-3204
      Mitch Tollerud mitch@... (563)-445-1842

      Caroline Vernon carolia1961@... 563-676-7580

      --