Meeting Wednesday September 8th

  • Mitch Tollerud
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010

      It's the second Wednesday of the month already and time for our monthly Local Foods Initiative meeting

      Please join us at our meeting this Wednesday September 8th at 6:30pm at Antonella's Restaurant, 112 West 3rd Street Davenport , Iowa 52801

      The Local Foods Initiative meets once a month on the second Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm at Antonella’s Ristorante at  112 W 3rd St   Davenport , IA Committees meet throughout the month also.
      Join us at the PACG Local Foods Initiative.  Together we can help to educate and mobilize municipalities and their citizens to strengthen the Quad City area and foster a source of healthy, local, safe food.
      If you are interested in joining the Local Foods Initiative or one of its committees, please contact

      Rachel Griffiths rgriffiths@qconline .com (309)-721-3204
      Mitch Tollerud mitch@tollerud. com (563)-445-1842

      Caroline Vernon  carolia1961@ gmail.com 563-676-7580

      --