Meeting moved to June 9th

  • Mitch Tollerud
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010

      The PACG Local Foods Intiative meeting date has been changed to Wednesday JUNE 9th at 6:30pm at Antonella’s Ristorante 112 W 3rd St Davenport, IA.

      We are looking for volunteers to help staff the PACG Local Foods booth at the Radish Healthy Living Fair on Saturday June 19th.

      We also need volunteers to help with the PACG community garden.

      Come to the meeting to hear updates on the PACG Community Garden, Local Foods in area cafeterias and more!

      We will also be discussing legislative issues affecting local foods and what you can do!

      Please join us!

      For more information contact:

      Rachel Griffiths

      309-721-3204