89Local Foods Meeting Change

  • mitch@tollerud.com
    Oct 8, 2012

      Local Foodies:

      We will NOT be having our local foods meeting this Wednesday at the Fresh Deli. We are freeing up the evening for you to participate in the first meeting of the local GMO/GE Food Labeling campaign.  And if you are not on LeeAnn's email list for the labeling campaign, send her an email below.

      See more below:

      Dear friends,
      We generated over 97 calls asking Senator Joe Seng to support GE labeling on our Call-in Day of Action.  We definitely got his attention!
      This is a crucial time in the campaign.  We have the Senator's attention, so it is more important than ever to continue to spread the word and build our base of support to make sure he will take the next step and agree to be a champion for GE labeling.
      Please join us for our first weekly meeting this Wednesday. We will be hearing an update about the campaign, planning our movie screening, and discussing our coalition-building and media efforts.
      Wednesday October 10th, 7:00 pm-8:00 pm
      Thank you for your support and I hope to see you all soon!
      LeeAnn Felder

      Davenport Organizer
      Food and Water Watch
      (520) 247-6026