88Re: [qcveg] Make a call for GE labeling!

  • Pkaufman
    Oct 2, 2012
      I called. How about you?
      Pam K

      mitch@... wrote:

      If you haven't called Senator Joe Seng to share your feelings about the labeling of GMO/GE Foods, please do so tonight or tomorrow.

      Dear Friends,

      Thank you for supporting our campaign to label genetically engineered foods!

      Join us today
      as we call Senator Seng to show our support for labeling genetically engineered foods. We know he will be a true champion on this issue when he hears that his constituents care.
      Can you make a call today?
      Here are the easy steps:
      1. Simply dial (563) 940-0671 . If you cannot get through, you can call (563)-391-1627 or (563) 322-5522
      2. Use our sample script and fill out our call-in form here.
      3. Forward this email to friends and invite friends to join. Know that you've made a real difference!

      With all of your involvement, we will make this a truly spectacular event today.
      Best,
      LeeAnn Felder
      Davenport Field Organizer
      Food and Water Watch