80Consider coming and talking with Cheri about Local Food Issues!

  • Rachel Griffiths
    May 9, 2012
      SUPPORT A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR CONGRESS

      Cheri Bustos

      Democratic Candidate Illinois 17th Congressional District

      Tuesday May 15, 5-7 PM.
      Fresh Deli Cafe by Nostalgia Farms at the Freight House

      421 W. River Drive

      Davenport, IA 52801

      Co-hosted by Cathy Bolkcom, Elesha Gayman Shahinllari,
      Martha Easter-Wells, Pat Kirkland, Rachel Griffiths, Dr. Alta Price,
      Rev. Rich Hendricks, Michael Liebbe and others TBA.

      From Cathy Bolkcom:

      Why have I offered to host an event for someone running outside of my Iowa
      district? Because I believe we should support this woman who has a viable
      shot at defeating Congressman Bobbie Schilling. Most importantly for me, she
      supports women's rights and equal marriage rights and we need people like
      her in the Congress. Please invite
      your friends and connect with other progressives. We will have great
      refreshments!! Thanks!!
      PS It will be way more fun if you are there!!!

      We've got 25 reasons you should join us...

      Only 25 Republicans stand in the way of Democrats regaining control of
      Congress. Cheri's race is a must win to put a stop to the Republican
      gridlock.

      Please make checks payable to: Friends of Cheri Bustos P.O. Box 77 East
      Moline, IL 61244 0r contribute online at: www.cheribustos.com
      <http://www.cheribustos.com/>

      Please contact Elesha Gayman with questions at 563-265-1619 or email at
      elesha@...

      Federal law requires us to use best efforts to collect and report the name,
      mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose
      contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle.

      Contributions to Friends of Cheri Bustos are not tax deductible for federal
      income tax purposes. Contributions are limited to personal funds of $2,500
      per person for the Primary 2012 election and $2,500 for the General 2012
      election. Contributions from qualified Federal PACs are limited to $5,000
      per PAC for the Primary 2012 election and $5,000 for the General 2012
      election. Contributions from foreign nationals and corporations are not
      permitted.

      Thanks,

      Cathy Bolkcom

      Consider coming and talking with Cheri about Local Food Issues!

      Rachel Griffiths

      Cell: (309)721-3204