77PACG Progressive Fair SUnday May 6th

  • Rachel Griffiths
    Apr 25, 2012

      Hi All:

      I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the planting weather!

      PACG is having a Progressive Fair, Sunday May 6th 11am-5pm at the River Center in Downtown Davenport.

      Our Local Foods Initiative will have a table space there.  I will be bringing the handouts and info for the table but can only stay until 1pm.

      Can anyone come over and help staff the table?  You don’t have to sit the entire time at the table you can check everything else out.
      Also you do not have to take the info home, just pack it up and Rick Schloemer, PACG President will take it.

      Please let me know if you can help out even for an hour anytime 11am-5pm

      Thanks!

      Rachel Griffiths

      Cell:       (309)721-3204

      Progressive Fair