71Local Foods - NEW MEETING LOCATION

  • Mitch Tollerud
    Feb 7, 2012

      New meeting location: Fresh Deli by Nostalgia Farms

      Hello Local Foodies,

      Our monthly meeting of the local food initiative is Wednesday, February 8th at 6:30pm.

      We're going to try a new spot this month and celebrate the fresh opening of the new Fresh Deli by Nostalgia Farms at the Freight House. - Next to the Freight House Farmers Market downtown Davenport.

      Spring will be here before you know it and new projects are on their way.

      In addition to touring the new facility and sampling the local menu, we review our regular agenda topics.

      A.  Farm to Cafeteria:
      B.  Community Gardens:
      C.  Local Seed Library:
      D.  Local Food Coop:
      E.  Earth Charter Summit and other events

      See you at the Fresh Deli.
      --

      Mitch Tollerud

      mitch@...