RE: [qb-canada] Hybrid Tournament update

  • Jay Misuk
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2009
      Hey, McMaster should be sending one pack at least; we have the boni done, just waiting on a few more questions.

      Jay

      To: qb-canada@yahoogroups.com
      From: uotrivia@...
      Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:11:56 -0800
      Subject: [qb-canada] Hybrid Tournament update

      Hello,

      A reminder that the $15 packet discount is for this Saturday night. At this stage, it appears that I will open to reduced discounts for late submissions. I'd like to get 12 packets; at this stage I'm working with 9 or 10. With nearly every team at the Ottawa site contributing, I guess I'm turning to the SW Ontario teams for more.

      Packets so far:
      McGill (5)
      Lisgar (2)
      Waterloo
      "Queen's"

      *My stash of questions will either be replacements or another packet.

      As for the fields, the Ottawa site has:
      McGill (5 teams)
      Lisgar (2)
      "Queen's"
      Ottawa (1 with a lot of players)
      Merivale HS

      With 10 teams, I think I want to cap the Ottawa field at this number. 10 teams will mean 11 rounds and 1 round for tiebreaks.

      I only know of interest for the Guelph site, which includes Waterloo, Toronto, and McMaster. Contact guelphtrivia -AT- gmail.com for that site's details.

      For any packet submissions, or questions about the Ottawa site, contact me at uotrivia -AT- yahoo.ca

      See you in March,

      Ben.

      http://ca.toolbar. yahoo.com.

      Use Windows Live Messenger to send messages to your buddies on their mobile phones Find out more on our PC to Mobile website