2008 Canadian TRASH Regionals at U of T - Roster Update

  • fbnose25
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hello everyone!

      As of Monday, November 3rd, the following teams have been officially
      registered for the TRASH tourney:

      Queen's x 2
      Rochester x 2
      Waterloo x 2

      Toronto house teams x 2 (provided we have adequate full-time staff &
      moderators)

      We are in desparate need of moderators, so if any registered or
      interested teams can spare quizmasters, discounts can be put against
      your entrance fees.

      There is still plenty of room for more teams so please don't hesitate
      to register at my email address:

      nosetackle2005-AT-rogers-DOT-com

      Another roster will come at the end of this week.

      Thanks for listening,
      Rick "The Rhino"

      Tournament Co-Ordinator, 2008 Canadian TRASH Regionals
      Head Coach, University of Toronto Trivia Club
      Toronto Maddogs Nosetackle / Strength Coach
    • Jay Misuk
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2008
        Hey Rico, just a reminder that Mac is sending 1-2 teams on Saturday morning. By the way, when, and where at UofT is this taking place? I just need to let my teams know; also, how much again? Thanks!

        Jay

        To: qb-canada@yahoogroups.com
        From: rcatibog@...
        Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:51:02 +0000
        Subject: [qb-canada] 2008 Canadian TRASH Regionals at U of T - Roster Update

[...]

        Visit messengerbuddies.ca to find out how you could win. Enter today.
      • Jeffrey Baer

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 12, 2008
            Hi Jay,

            The tournament will be held at Sidney Smith Hall, 2nd Floor (100 St.
            George St.) on the St. George Campus in the heart of downtown
            Toronto. We have the whole 2nd floor to ourselves. Signs will be
            posted on the 2nd floor to direct teams to TRASH headquarters.

            For a map of St. George Campus, please follow this link (Sidney Smith
            is denoted by the letters "SS"):

            http://rrs.osm.utoronto.ca/map/f?p=110:1:13644022676829877712

            Ideally, we would like all teams to check in by around 8:30 AM to
            prepare for tournament play commencing at before 9:30 AM.

            The fee structure is $90 for the 1st team, $80 for the 2nd team.

            Working buzzers yields a $10 discount.

            Also, we are still looking for full-time moderators, if you can spare
            one, I can take $15 off your team's tournament fee.

            Let me know if you need anything else.

            Thanks,
            Rico

            --- In qb-canada@yahoogroups.com, Jay Misuk <senator_jay@...> wrote:

            > Hey Rico, just a reminder that Mac is sending 1-2 teams on Saturday
            morning. By the way, when, and where at UofT is this taking place? I
            just need to let my teams know; also, how much again? Thanks!

            > Jay

          • fbnose25
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 12, 2008
              Hey Jeffrey,

              TRASH registration will begin around 8:30 AM.

              Ideally, games will begin before 9:30 AM and hopefully conclude
              around 4:30 - 5:00 PM.

              If you need any further information, please let me know.

              Thanks,
              Rick "The Rhino"

              --- In qb-canada@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Baer" <jeffreybaer@...>