OHT 3 date and fees

  • Ben Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      The third edition of the Ottawa Hybrid Tournament will take place on
      Saturday, March 24, 2007 at the University of Ottawa. All are
      welcome to participate. The tournament will be edited and directed
      by me, Ben Smith.

      Fees: $60 for the first team from a school/organization, $50 each
      for additional teams. Minimum fee of $0.

      -$10 for each working buzzer system
      -$10 for each full-time moderator
      -$5 for each rotating moderator (ie: having 5 or more players on a
      team)
      -$10 distance discount (I'll get the map later, but essentially
      beyond Toronto, Albany, North Bay, and Quebec City)

      Packet discounts (all deadlines are Saturdays at 11:59 PM local
      Ottawa time):
      -$60 before Jan 6, 2007 (teams play for free)
      -$45 before Feb 3, 2007 (I think it's SCT weekend)
      -$35 before Feb 10, 2007
      -$25 before Feb 24, 2007
      -$15 before Mar 10, 2007
      At my discretion after March 10.

      Details later, but 2/2 each of Lit, History, Science, Arts/
      Humanities, Social Science, TV, Pop Music, Movies/Musicals, Sports,
      Other trash, and 4/4 of your choice is a safe bet. There will also
      be a "no plagiarism" clause later, just out of necessity.

      Questions and packets can be sent to uotrivia AT yahoo.ca (the U of O
      account) or to my personal email.

      Ben Smith.
      http://mail.yahoo.com