[qb-canada] Bruno Gerussi in the news

  • Bruce Lin
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 1999
      The most recent issue of _Vancouver_ magazine has a two-page spread on
      celebrities. They have two little tidbits on each person, and one of them
      is Bruno Gerussi. One of the two quotations is "Honoured by the 'bruno
      Gerussi Open' national trivia tournament"

      Somebody's being doing their journalism research on the web ... or we have
      a writer for the magazine in our midst ...

      Bruce
      --

      bruce lin -- brucelin@...
      web site -- http://www.spinglass.net/bruce