The Caucasian Albanian alphabet

  • Nicholas Bodley
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2011
      I ran across this while looking for pronunciation of Georgian (TWWS
      helped):
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albanian_alphabet>
      It has references.

      It doesn't seem to be included in TWWS, but, I stopped looking after 15
      minutes or so.

      Best regards,

      --
      Nicholas Bodley _.=|*|=._ Waltham, Mass.
    • Peter T. Daniels
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2011
        The decipherment was accomplished long after the first edition of WWS was
        published.
         --
        Peter T. Daniels grammatim@...

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 3 , May 29, 2011
          On Sun, 29 May 2011 12:56:47 -0400, Peter T. Daniels
          <grammatim@...> wrote:

          > The decipherment was accomplished long after the first edition of WWS was
          > published.
          > --
          > Peter T. Daniels grammatim@...

          Good to know; thank you. I rather doubt that a second edition is in the
          works, but, one never knows!

          Best regards,

          --
          Nicholas Bodley _.=|*|=._ Waltham, Mass.