1re: for/iter poll

  • Greg Wilson
    Feb 5, 2001
      I am teaching Python at the Space Telescope Science Institute
      on Thurs/Fri this week (Feb 8-9). There will be 20+ students
      in attendance, most of whom will never have seen Python before
      (although all have previous programming experience). This is
      a great opportunity to field-test new syntax for iteration,
      membership tests, and the like, if interested parties can help
      me put together questions.

      I have set up a mailing list at:

      to handle this discussion (since putting together a questionnaire
      doesn't belong on python-dev). Please join up and send suggestions;
      we've got the rest of today, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning...

      Thanks,
      Greg