Use 2 dildos on me

  • gstring_diva8
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2003
      I have always had the double penatration fantasy but I don't want to have sex with 2 men.
      So, I went out and bought a new dildo the other day.
      Now all I need is someone to do my doggie style and use the toy on me at the same time.
      Any takers
      http://www.adultsexads.net/landing.asp?afl=FYHO
      If you ever want to chat sometime Yahoo IM me at sweet_hart3003
    • gstring_diva8
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2003
          I have always had the double penatration fantasy but I don't want to have sex with 2 men.
          So, I went out and bought a new dildo the other day.
          Now all I need is someone to do my doggie style and use the toy on me at the same time.
          Any takers
          http://www.altmatchfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=FYHO
          If you ever want to chat sometime Yahoo IM me at sweet_hart3003