[python-ce] Welcome

  • jeffbauer@bigfoot.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 1998
      Welcome!

      My name is Jeff Bauer and I've started this mail
      list as a supplement to the discussion group at
      http://www.digicool.com/~brian/PythonCE/discuss/
      and the regular comp.lang.python news group.

      If you don't know about Python:

      http://www.python.org/

      For more information and to download Python CE:

      http://www.digicool.com/~brian/PythonCE/

      Brian Lloyd, the creator of Python CE, will be unable to attend the November 1998 Python
      Conference (SPAM-7). It will be the first
      conference to provide resources for demonstrating
      Python applications. This seemed like too good
      an opportunity waste, so I have volunteered to
      demonstrate Python CE at the conference.

      I'm looking forward to seeing many of you in
      November.

      -Jeff

      -----