I am a beginner

  • wzzupp548
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      I have just started trying to make fireworks.

      I need to know if you have any advice on how to make fireworks out of
      the premade stuff. You know the bottle rockets and firecrackers,
      stuff like that. Thanks

      P. S. You can send this stuff to my email
    • roozbeh kazemzadeh
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
        How are u?
        please introduce yourself to me.
        I'm 24 male from iran.
        how are u?

        sincerely
        rooozbeh
        wzzupp548 <wzzupp548@...> wrote:
        I have just started trying to make fireworks.

        I need to know if you have any advice on how to make fireworks out of
        the premade stuff. You know the bottle rockets and firecrackers,
        stuff like that. Thanks

        P. S. You can send this stuff to my email

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT