2004 Fireworks Calendar Available

  • zejk1
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2003
      Hi and Happy Turkey Day,

      I'm a photographer in OKC,OK and have published a 2004 fireworks
      calendar commemorating the fireworks display at our State Capitol's
      dome dedication.

      Please go to the photo page to view pics of the calendar cover, the
      March photo and the Sept. photo. The cover is the July photo. I have
      also posted a flyer with ordering instructions. The calendar costs
      US$10.95 with $2.00 shipping.

      I'm very proud of my calendar and want to get the word out to other
      fireworks lovers.

      Thanks, Ed