hello

  • roozbeh kazemzadeh
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
      Dear sir
      I want to join to your group.
      sign me up.

      sincerely
      rooozbeh

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2007
        Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
        line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
        place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
        any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
        something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
        details 1-801 697 0461