thanks

  • ryder
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2003
      thanks for letting me join the group

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2004
        thank you for letting me join if u would would u please send me everyones email addresses. thank you Robert simms

      • roozbeh kazemzadeh
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2004
          Dear bob
          this is my email:
          roozbeh_ka@...
          i'm,24,male...
          what about you?
          introduce yourself to me,please?

          yours sincerely
          Roozbeh

          P.S I donn't have the others email.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 26, 2004
            hey thanks for letting me have it keep in touch later. bob

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 26, 2004
              hey thanks for letting me have it keep in touch later. bob