My site that features exploding fireworks sound MP3's

  • allrichardsfault
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2003
      Visit www.richardsfault.com to hear the funny, annoying, and
      harrasing sounds from my 'quiet' cul-de-sac.

      We feature only digitally recorded MP3's (64 -128 bit mono), and use
      professional-grade hardware. Listen or download as you like.

      None of our sounds are of adult or obscene nature, except for
      occasional strong language.

      Of interest to this newsgroups are recordings of fireworks explosions
      in the July 4th and New Year's folders. Click on the American Flag
      icon on the left side of the home page for a good example.

      Some include background singing by some neighbors across the cul-de-
      sac, which makes for amusing mayhem!