Re: Flash Bang

  • snowryder10487
    Message 1 of 70 , Jun 4, 2003
      this is 1 crzy f-in site dude i got it from another pyro group and theres sum rly
      dangerous stuff her sos enter at ur own risk

      http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/ka_fucking_boom/162038.html

      --- In pyrotechnicsinformation@yahoogroups.com, bigdaddy23604 wrote:
      > If there is anyone out there with information
      > that there willing to share on the proper and safe way
      > to produce a flash-Bang grenade.<br>Feel free to
      > email me directly.
    • P.
      Message 70 of 70 , Jan 25, 2004
        --- In pyrotechnicsinformation@yahoogroups.com, "P. " <gen-
        mills@r...> wrote:
        > --- In pyrotechnicsinformation@yahoogroups.com, luminousjellypuddle
        > wrote:
        > > Im planning on making a fountain and there is a
        > > substance in the formula called STEARIN.I was hoping one of
        > > you could tell me a bit about
        > > it,properties,sources,hazards ect? Also does anyone know of a
        good
        > book that
        > > tells of property discriptions for all the items on the
        > > element chart?
        >
        > stearin
        > Related: Organic Chemistry
        >
        > (sterĀ“in) , fat that is the triglyceride of stearic acid, CH 3 (CH
        > 2 ) 16 CO 2 H, i.e., the tristearate ester of glycerol. It is a
        white
        > crystalline solid at ordinary temperatures and is insoluble in
        water
        > and very slightly soluble in alcohol. It is found (often mixed with
        > palmitin ) in many hard fats and oils, e.g., in tallow, suet,
        > butterfat, cottonseed oil, and olive oil. It is used in making soap
        > and candles.

        You can purchace Stearin
        herehttp://www.homeuk.altura.com/products/60950/6737948/Stearin.html