OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Account Hijacking

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2011
      OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Account Hijacking�I recently had my account hijacked
      and the person was sending out a bunch of fake endorsements for products as
      if I was endorsing them. I want everyone to know that I did not endorse the
      "make money while you sleep program" or any sexual program of any kind. The
      only program that I did endorse was the grocery savings program at http://discounts4food.com
      We were able to identify the individual that did the account hijacking and
      they won't be able to do much of anything for the next 3 to 5 years.�Group
      Moderator�>>>This message was authenticated as it was sent through the moderator's
      portal.