Fwd: FIGHT BACK AGAINST SOARING FOOD PRICES!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2011
      I just received a forwarded email from our Group Owner Virginia Sikes. She
      received the following email from a friend of hers and asked me to share it
      with you. She also asked me to wish all of our Christian members a Happy Easter!

      [Forwarded from Virginia Sikes Blackberry]

      Virginia,

      Several weeks ago a woman recommended very highly the programs at http://grocerypriceslash.com
      �I was looking into it and just last week after getting so fed up with the
      soaring food prices I signed up for their sampler program. What a relief it
      has been. I saved $ 97.74 at the supermarket the very first time I used this
      amazing program. That worked out to 89% off my entire grocery bill. I really
      have to say Thank You!!! to the woman that shared this huge tip with us!

      Vanessa