Ramona

  • maneisha-mccarthy960@onemorethn.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
      Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
      line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
      place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
      any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
      something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
      details 801 697-0461
    • maneisha-mccarthy960@onemorethn.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
      • skye-ollmann540@unicyclesrus.info
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
          This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
          have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
          I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
          guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
          out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
          to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
          guys a call 801 697-0461 . They got me through in around a month.