Wow.. i'm so happy

  • diva-bensley506@hasjhsd.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2006
      Well I just got engaged! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.onlinechatrooms.info/lnpc and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)
    • diva-bensley506@hasjhsd.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
        Damn, it has sure been a while... I just realized today that it's been 18 months since I went out with a special lady last, but I'm pretty happy to be heading out tonight. I've had a bit of trouble finding ANY decent women lately so I joined up at this place a couple of weeks ago http://www.hookupherenow.info/gqos . And so far been doing pretty well, just chatting to a few girls near me on Webcam and via the mail system on the place, but this is the first one I've lined up. So anyway, wish me luck guys!!