Just wanting to introduce myself......

  • Frederick Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hello Everyone,
      I have been into "Things that go "Flash and Bang" since I saw my
      first Power Transformer Blow up during a Hurricane where I grew up in
      Miami, Fla back in the early 60.', and I have been Facinated with it
      since,(NOT Blowing up transformers-lol).

      BUT Since we lived only a 5 minute drive west and we were in the
      Everglades, we used to Make Improvised Bangs, and were NEVER Bothered
      by Anyone, HOW COOL IS THAT?

      Anyhow I am also an Ex-Marine and learned a LOT of "SPECIAL TECNIQUES"
      for making some very Powerful Things that go Bang.AND I LOVE IT.
      I also did a Tour in Country and got to see and Hear a LOT of stuff,
      but be that as it may---I just wanted to say Hi to ALL, and Say thanks
      to who ever started this Group!

      Fred Evans