Anyone Around?

  • Michael Monteith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2005
      It appears that conversations in this group has about ceased. I've
      created a new group Pyrotechnics World at:

      I've lost track of the number of links so far in our group. Lots of
      links to chemical sources, compound information, books, clubs and
      organizations and various information. Much more than any pyro group
      on Yahoo by far.

      Currently we're at 7 new members this week, 27 new links, and 7 new
      messages.

      Whether you're a noob like myself or professional this is a great
      place to ask questions and share experiences and information.

      Michael