Re: [Pyrotechnics Information ] Digest Number 53

  • Taylor Phelps
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2005
      Clyde, I appreciate the reminder. I mean it harmlessly but with all going on in the world you don't know who means what and wording is the difference between walking the streets and jail time. I should have known not to say that to begin with but I obviously wasn't thinking. It's not like government agencies aren't watching these sites, anyway. So let me rephrase my interest. I am interested in learning about pyro and fireworks. I want to learn exactly how to make and build my own beautiful balls of fire.