Fireworks and other pyro devices

  • Taylor Phelps
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2005
      Hi, I am new to the group but I love fireworks, bombs, and anything that explodes. I like to do this for fun and amusment but for no other reason. I take saftey very seriously and I hope everyone else makes that top priority. What's some good 411 on making fireworks? I have my settings set for email. So please feel free to email me about making pretty great balls of fire.

      Taylor