Re: M80s

  • Clyde Wary
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005
      "Does anyone know where I can get some M80s."

      M80s are quite illegal if sold or purchased as fireworks, but there
      ARE ways to get them legally. I've heard they can be bought for
      rodent control (blowing up prairie dog dens, etc.), but I don't know
      the details. They can be purchased as explosives, just as you would
      buy dynamite, ANFO, etc. This process is similar to buying a firearm,
      except the Feds want to know where the explosives will be used and how
      they will be stored; federal & state regulations must be complied
      with. Finally, you can get an explosives manufacturing license from
      the BATF and make all the M80s you want, legally. It's similar to
      getting an FFL, but there are stringent requirements regarding your
      storage facilities.