M80s

  • Davesrods
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2005
      Does anyone know where I can get some M80s. My buddy use to make them but he is going through a divorce.

      Thanks Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2005
        Might I remind you that any and all kinds of ground explosives are illegal in the US, not that I really care if you break the law, just be careful and try not to get caught. One caught pyro ruins it for the rest of us... Anyway.. there are several online firework distributors, most require an age limit of 21, but there are some that will sell to you at 18. I'm not gonna provide with links, go to google for that. Anyway.. hope that helps.

        Davesrods <dhenney1@...> wrote:Does anyone know where I can get some M80s. My buddy use to make them but he is going through a divorce.

        Thanks Dave

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005
          "Does anyone know where I can get some M80s."

          M80s are quite illegal if sold or purchased as fireworks, but there
          ARE ways to get them legally. I've heard they can be bought for
          rodent control (blowing up prairie dog dens, etc.), but I don't know
          the details. They can be purchased as explosives, just as you would
          buy dynamite, ANFO, etc. This process is similar to buying a firearm,
          except the Feds want to know where the explosives will be used and how
          they will be stored; federal & state regulations must be complied
          with. Finally, you can get an explosives manufacturing license from
          the BATF and make all the M80s you want, legally. It's similar to
          getting an FFL, but there are stringent requirements regarding your
          storage facilities.