Blast

  • Adrian Caziuc
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30 3:47 PM
      Hello all,

      I am going to say that I'm new to this list and I'm also going to
      ask you if you cabd produce an blast, not powerfull, without using
      gun powder or plastic explosives, but using only what chemicals you
      have inside the house (and adding some key components from the
      market). Where I live (not from USA, and not from Asia as well, a
      small country named Romania from Europe - look it over a map if you
      don't know where it is) I don't know and I don't think that I can go
      to a shop (I don't know if there is one) and just buy camicals and
      explosive components without a license. I'm just quessing.

      So if you know something about making a small blast without using
      very dangerous components please tell me. I DON'T WANT TO KILL
      ANYBODY, OR HARM, I JUST WANT TO EXPERIMENT. I TAKE FULL
      RESPONSABILITY OF MY ACTIONS.

      Or if you know a site where components needed for a blast are
      described it will be more helpfull. Because I'm interestid in
      components ignited using elctrical current.

      Thank you, and I'm looking forward to your answer.

      Adrian
    • roozbeh kazemzadeh
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
        Dear adrian
        i'm roozbeh ,25 ,from iran...what about you?
        you can use a pipe or an elbow using for piping
        then full it with gun powder and screw its cap
        then make a hole about 4mm and put a fuse in it..it is very dangerous so be very carefull
        use it in a cement block or in a hole on the ground
        get away at leat 20m
        or you can mix dark aluminum powder 30% and potasium chlorate 70%.
        it is flash powder and it is very dangerous.

        your sincerel
        Roozbeh

        Adrian Caziuc <adriancaziuc@...> wrote:

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT