thanks

  • bob simms
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2004
      thank you for letting me join if u would would u please send me everyones email addresses. thank you Robert simms

    • roozbeh kazemzadeh
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2004
        Dear bob
        this is my email:
        roozbeh_ka@...
        i'm,24,male...
        what about you?
        introduce yourself to me,please?

        yours sincerely
        Roozbeh

        P.S I donn't have the others email.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2004
          hey thanks for letting me have it keep in touch later. bob

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 26, 2004
            hey thanks for letting me have it keep in touch later. bob