Composition Request

  • Firestarter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      I am looking for a tried and true composition for concussion powder.
      Please do not post information here !!! Or do so at your own risk. I
      will not be held liable for any circumstances that arise from doing
      so. Please email the information to Copthorn@... instead. I
      may be able to make it worth your while. Also I am quite indepth at
      finding information so even a title or author would be appreciated.
      Thanks.