Rate Me Please

  • Demetra
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hey y'all, my friend rated me a 7.5 out of 10 based on looks, I think I can do better. So I am hoping that I can get some people in the group to give me a rating so I can prove her wrong.

      Here are some pics of me So hit me up on my webcam and let me know what you think.

    • Saeed Khan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
        give u ten out of ten
        pl do sit ups ,push ups and drink 10 litrs approx per day
        chao