Bake Sale June 10th!!!!

  • Datura
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006
      Hey all you P.Vers...Just a reminder that Saturday June 10 ( The day of Mid-reign and the
      BOD meeting), will also be the BAKE SALE!!!!...WE NEED DONATIONS PLEASE....If you are
      willing to donate please talk to me tomorrow or You can also talk to Kyrie on that
      Saturday....If you are going to donate please package cookies or bars in sandwich bags
      two to a bag or three if small...I will have extra baggies at the park that Saturday if you can
      not...Please also note on the baggies if the baked goods have nuts in them or any types of
      exotic fruit, As some people have food allergies...IF it is a sugar free dessert also please
      list that on it as well...THANK-YOU...ANY type of baked goods can be brought..Just please
      package them at home as if you were to buy it from a whole food store.... I.E ...Saran wrap
      or foil...card board bottoms for cakes......( HEY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO BAKE)..GET
      SOME COOKIES FROM THE WAL-MART BAKERY.) Just please change the packaging at home
      As previously listed.....Hey I know that may seem like cheating..but for a lot of people that
      weekend is a busy one....We can take some short cuts to help raise Money for the Park..
      Thank you Ladies and Gents for you time..SEE YA SATURDAY..

      Thanks again,
      Annette-- "Datura Moonchild Stormblade"
    • Acturios
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
        Tournament Results:

        Single Short:
        1st Twig
        2nd Nilifain
        3rd Alucard
        4th Qilamil

        Double Short:
        1st Glenalth
        2nd Alucard
        3rd Twig
        4th Qilamil

        Short and Board:
        1st Twig
        2nd Marcil
        3rd Qilamil
        4th Alucard

        Single Dagger:
        1st Qilamil
        2nd Alucard
        3rd Twig
        4th Nilifain

        Open Weapon:
        1st Alucard
        2nd Twig
        3rd Palorian
        4th Glenalth

        Polearm:
        1st Glenalth
        2nd Qilamil
        3rd Twig
        4th Palorian

        Flail and Shield:
        1st Alucard
        2nd Glenalth
        3rd Marcil
        4th Nilifain

        Overall Standings: (Most Cansecutive Wins)
        1st Alucard 23.0 (5)
        2nd Twig 21.5 (4)
        3rd Glenalth 17.5 (3)
        4th Qilamil 13.0 (3)
        5th Marcil 5.5 (2)
        6th Nilifain 5.0 (2)
        7th Palorian 2.0 (1)
        8th Lurker 0.0 (-)

        Scoring: 1st place 5 points, 2nd place 3 points, 3rd
        place 1 point, each win 0.5 points. Consolation match
        (3rd place bout) not counted for determining either
        consecutive wins or points for match wins.

        Thank you to everyone who participated.

        Champion Kate.

        The arrogance of the Jedi is demonstrated by the fact the 'most
        wretched hive of scum and villainy' warrents only caution.
        http://mail.yahoo.com